Safety Thru Design, Inc.
Safety Thru Design, Inc. is a product safety and regulatory
Located close to Portland Oregon, Safety Thru Design
supports manufacturers in the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
Safety Thru Design has experience with:
- European Directives, such as the Machinery Directive, Low Voltage Directive,
Medical Directive, and Pressure Equipment Directive plus many plus many IEC Standards and
EN Standards, such as 60950-1, 60204-1, 60825-1, 60065, 60335-1, 61010-1,
60601-1 and more.
- Industrial Semiconductor Machinery Guidelines, SEMI®
- UL Standards and procedures.
- US Code of Federal Regulations for Laser safety.
- Product development.
- Development of AC and DC power distribution networks.
- FDA 510K Submissions.
- European environmental RoHS Directives and WEEE Directives
Safety Thru Design:
- Has a working relationship with engineers at other
NRTLs and safety laboratories.
- Can evaluate your product and provide test reports
and documentation support to meet European Directives and CE Marking
- Can provide leadership for
meeting European EMC Directive requirements through assisting with design
issues and coordinating testing with leading laboratories in
- Can provide leadership for your engineering and management
team in developing a strategy for your organization's long-term regulatory
needs and dealing with regulatory organizations such as TÜV, VDE,
CSA and UL .